Rainier Symphony is pleased to announce its 35th season. Here are some highlights:
- 20 years in Tukwila. We gratefully acknowledge twenty years of generous support from the CIty of Tukwila Arts Commission and the Tukwila School District, enabling us to both rehearse and perform in the Foster Performing Arts Center. This season the Sunday matinees, annual Holiday concert, and many of the Saturday night concerts will be performed in this great concert hall.
- Returning to Renton. We were able to secure two Saturday evenings at the ever-popular Renton IKEA Performing Arts Center. Join us there in November and April.
- Holiday concert. In response to audience feedback, the December concert will be programmed with Holiday music sure to delight the entire family.
- Music Director search. After a nationwide search, we are excited to work with the five very talented conductors who are the finalists for the position. Each will conduct a series of rehearsals and concerts, and we will select our new Music Director at the end of the season.
- Soloists & Repertoire. Each of the classical concerts will feature an instrumental soloist, which is always an audience favorite. We are finalizing the details, and plan to announce the repertoire and soloists by the end of July.
Interested in becoming an orchestra member? We currently have openings for violin, double bass, horn, trumpet, and percussion, as well as substitutes for most sections. We will hold auditions in late summer or early fall. Rainier Symphony is a non-paid volunteer orchestra, and rehearses on Tuesday nights. If interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support Rainier Symphony
|When you shop at Amazon.com, why not shop at AmazonSmile? For every purchase made using this link, Amazon will make a donation to Rainier Symphony.|
Rainier Symphony is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.