Attendees must follow all venue, county, and state requirements for attendance at indoor entertainment events. Persons who do not comply will not be admitted and/or will be required to leave, and tickets are non-refundable unless the concert is canceled.
As of October 25, 2021, and subject to change per local mandates:
- Masks must be worn over the nose and mouth while inside the building for everyone age 5+, except when actively eating or drinking.
- Audience members age 12+ are required to show either proof of full vaccination or a negative COVID test.
Proof of full vaccination can be achieved by showing any one of:
- Your original physical vaccination card
- A photograph of your vaccination card
- Your digital immunization record from MyIRMobile or a similar application.
- A printed record from vaccine provider or MyIRMobile or a similar application.
Proof of a negative COVID-19 test can be achieved by showing either:
- A copy of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 48 hours of the performance start time
- A copy of a negative COVID-19 antigen test taken within 24 hours of the performance start time.